Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trees Album Cover

~
A couple of years ago I posted about the possibility of getting a drawing published on an album cover. Here it finally is:

Back and front of the cd cover, Sickness In by Trees, a Portland, OR, ambient stoner doom metal band. Member John Krausbauer, my contact for the deal, felt that the goat needed a little shaking up for the front cover. I like it and it goes better with the music that way, but I was also pleased that he put the drawing in its original form on the back, and twice more on the lp liner as well.
 
My haul, clockwise from left: Trees two previous cd's, Freed of This Flesh and Light's Bane; cover of one of the two lp's I got, showing the gold colored record within; the lp liner; the two copies of Sickness In cd.
 
Close up of the liner notes with my pride showing.


5 comments:

jbkrost said...

YES!!!!!

Russell Duffy said...

Well done mate!

A.Decker said...

JB, Russell, thank you!

Sue Pownall said...

Congratulations. It looks good, in all forms.

A.Decker said...

Thank you, Sue.